Monday 25 February 2013

Repeat Printing Stamps

I got my camera back and it works great :)  It cost the full amount of course.   

Today I wanted to sell some stamps I'd made, so I made some repeat printing patterns from them and took some pics to share on facebook. 
https://www.facebook.com/LittleStampStore
Here's some pictures.


Chevron & Houndstooth Print

I made a little video of how to work with repeat pattern stamps but then realised that the video camera didn't work, as it had run out of space.  I got the first 10 seconds recorded... Doh!

It is really simple to use these, you just have to find the edge of the print and repeat.  You then just keep going until you have the desired area covered.



Tiny Triangles & Circle Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

I design my own stamps to sell and craft with, however if you have your own design that you would like turned into a stamp I can do that for you. I have many stamps done to order and there are portfolio's for you to view.

Please See
https://www.facebook.com/LittleStampStore