Saturday 16 February 2013

Creating a fabric stamp

Today I've been creating the stamp block for my fabric stamp project.  It is a beautiful piece of  seasoned treated oak.  I've sanded it down and hubby drilled a couple of holes in it for a brass looking handle that I bought from B&Q, (they're called Bow Pull handles and you get 6 in a packet for £10.98). 

I need a handle because the stamp I will be making on Monday is so huge, it would be too cumbersome to manoeuvre and get a clean print without.  So the pictures from today aren't very exciting.  In fact I only have one to share.  It will get more interesting the further I get along with the project, I hope ;)


Marking up the holes for hubby to drill, I'll dare to have a go one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I design my own stamps to sell and craft with, however if you have your own design that you would like turned into a stamp I can do that for you. I have many stamps done to order and there are portfolio's for you to view.

Please See
https://www.facebook.com/LittleStampStore