Monday 29 April 2013

My First Stamp Carving Workshop - THANK YOU to ABIG sponsorship




The fantastic company ABIG have come through and surprised me yet again with their kindness and willingness to supply me with their outstanding workmanship.  Their blades are my favourite by far!  I cannot recommend their equipment highly enough.  My favourite blade being the No.1 for fine art work. So it look's like they are sending me 12 handles for teaching my new workshop on the 18th June at the Fuller House Craft Group and every fortnight after until I have got through their fantastically large group. 

I will be showing 12 students at a time how to create a very simple stamp that will have high impact on wrapping paper and tags.  They will take home with them a new skill learned, a hand carved rubber stamp that's been mounted professionally onto a piece of season treated oak. Also at the end, they will have their very own bespoke wrapping stationary for special birthdays coming up.


http://www.abig.de/index.php?id=5&L=3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I design my own stamps to sell and craft with, however if you have your own design that you would like turned into a stamp I can do that for you. I have many stamps done to order and there are portfolio's for you to view.

Please See
https://www.facebook.com/LittleStampStore